Robert “Bryce” Pike concentrates his practice in civil litigation, real estate, estate matters, partnership law, and business transactions involving the Uniform Commercial Code.
Bryce is a native of Nashville, North Carolina and attended Nash Central High School. He is a graduate of Hampden-Sydney College, where he obtained a Bachelors in History. Bryce received his law degree from the North Carolina Central University School of Law, where he graduated with honors. When Bryce is not working, he can be found chasing ducks and fish at the coast.
Phone: (919) 934-0049 Ext. 248
Fax: (919) 934-6280
Hampden-Sydney College (B.A. in History, 2010)
North Carolina Central University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2014)
Professional and Community Involvement
- North Carolina Bar Association
- Camp Sea Gull, Alumni and Volunteer
- Team Leader, Appalachia Service Project
- Volunteer, Special Olympics
- Volunteer, Bahamas Methodist Habitat Volunteer
- Volunteer, Habitat for Humanity
- Volunteer, Interfaith Hospitality Network
- Member, Cedar Island Duck Club
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America